Sermon: “50 Reasons Why Christ Suffered & Died” Part I
Scripture: Isaiah 53:3-10
“50 Reasons Why Christ Suffered & Died”
750 years before Christ was born, the prophet Isaiah foretold of the Messiah, the Christ, who would suffer and die for you and me.
- To absorb the Wrath of God(Galatians 3:13)
- To please His Heavenly Father – Plan of Salvation. (Ephesians 5:2)
- To learn obedience and be perfected. (Hebrews 5:8)
- To achieve His own resurrection from the dead. (Hebrews 13:20-21)
- To show the wrath of God’s love, grace and mercy for sinners. (Romans 5:7-8)
- To show His own love for us. (Galatians 2:20)
- To cancel the legal demands of the law against us. (Colossians 2:13)
- To become a ransom for many. (Mark 10:45)
- For forgiveness of our sins. (Matthew 26:28)
- To provide the basis for justification. (Romans 3:28)
Do you realize all Jesus has done for us? Are you willing to do whatever it takes to be obedient to God’s callings and commands? If so, then please come forward, align yourself with God’s word, will and way. Become all He created you to be and thank Him for every blessing!