Satan’s Strategy and Our Defense – Part 2
Scripture: 1 Thessalonians 3:1-2,5-7,10
“Satan’s Strategy and our Defense”
Living in Faith by God (4 Tests):
- Test 1: Am I doing this for the glory of God or just to please myself? (Romans 4:20)
- Test 2: Am I rushing around impetuously or am I willing to wait on God? (Isaiah 28:16)
- Test 3: Can I defend what I’m doing from the Word of God? (Romans 10:17)
- Test 4: As I contemplate this move, do I have joy and peace inside? (Romans 15:13)
What we are then called to do:
- Don’t give Satan a beachhead. (Ephesians 4:25-32)
- Satan also goes to Church. (1 Corinthians 14:33)
- What are we to wear to the war? (Ephesians 6:10-18)
- Identifying Satan’s Army. (James 2:18-19)
- Satan and our homes. (1 Timothy 4:1-2)
By controlling our “Toxic Emotions”, by being obedient to His callings and commands, by wearing His spiritual armor, by identifying Satan’s demons and by remaining in alignment with God we forge out a life and lifestyle that keeps us away from Satan’s temptations while continually growing closer in relationship to Christ.
We are clothed in God’s spiritual armor and now we know what to do. We cast Satan aside and continue to follow God’s Word, Will and Way.